• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Player

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Craig Biggio is a great player there's no doubt about that, he might even have a chance to make the Hall Of Fame if he gets lucky. But my opinion on David Eckstein is pretty negative. He's a good player, but i think he doesn't have much to impress people with...the only thing that puts him on a team as to be is hustle. Which is good but I still don't like him. But I am obviously not judging you because he's your favorite player, i am just expressing my opinion towards your selection.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol it's fine. When we got Eckstein that's what people thought. But he turned out to be one of the best leadoff hitters we have ever had. He will grow on you VC lol. But David Ortiz is a very good clutch hitter but I think Pujols is right up there with him. Pujols also has 10 game winning hits this year which leads the majors. Also did you see that bomb he hit in game 2 against the Rockies?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pujols is simply a beast. I am sure by the end of is career (barring injuries) he'll beat the all time homerun record. He's a good player to be your favorite player lol. I doubt that I will ever like David Eckstein Vegeto

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol it's no big deal. Pujols is a very good player but ain't my favorite. I like to root for the underdogs.

L

Lebron James

My favorite would have to be David ortiz because he has a good attitude and great at hitting...

C

CrawfordFan13

Favorite player all time and he still plays today is without a doubt Carl Crawford. He plays for my favorite team, the D-Rays, and is just fun to watch. He is one of the best if not the best (damn Pods) the best base stealer in all of the MLB. He is only 25 and along with his speed his power is sure to grow. I think Crawford is explosive and amazing to watch.

R

Rob666

Mariano Rivera, Alex Rodriguez, and Jason Giambi.

Also Carl Crawford, Albert Pujols, John Smoltz, Billy Wagner, Carlos Delgado, and Tom Gordon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Hockey 7
Jayy NBA 5
Babe_Ruth Hockey 12
Babe_Ruth Sports 8
Babe_Ruth Sports 2