• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite planet in our solar system (incl. Pluto)

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
So do you have a favorite planet from our solar system? I'm going to include Pluto as an honorary planet. It was considered one when I was growing up, so it's in! :lol:

I would say mine are: Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto. I like that the first two are so icey-looking. The colors of them are gorgeous. And I like Pluto because it's so tiny and the farthest away, but it sticks around.

What about you guys?

Bananas

Endangered Species
Venus is cool, its so easy to spot in the night sky. Its also so Earth like in so many properties...but I think the coolest planet has to be our own.

Impact

V.I.P.
Mars and Saturn. I like the colour of Mars, and the rings of Saturn (Saturn is the one with the rings right?)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Never really thought about it much. Venus I guess, and Saturn.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I'm going to include Pluto as an honorary planet. It was considered one when I was growing up, so it's in! :lol:
That's a point, what the hell are we going to use as a mnemonic device? My very easy method just seems useless now?

Pluto. Not due to anything about it, but because past that is the great beyond, and a whole universe full of wonder and mystery.

Malificus

Likes snow
Earth.

The other ones are something of a one trick pony.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I think it's neat how many of you are saying Earth. I honestly didn't even think about it because I was thinking more of planets other than Earth. LOL. But I guess I forgot to say that! :)

I love all there is about our planet. It's so intricate. But I bet if we knew more about the other planets, we'd find they are way more complicated than we think. :)

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah I just assumed you meant all the planets but earth, hence why I didn't pick it.