Favorite place to eat

D

Detroit Fan

My favorite place to eat would have to be Hockeytown cafe or any of the ESPN Zone's:yes:

I know thi isn't mature discussion but i don't know where ele to post it.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
perhaps The Lounge but that's ok it will be taken care of.

Hockeytown Cafe is cool as far as atmosphere (duh) but the food kinda sucks.

My favorite restaurant was a local joint called Cottage Inn Cafe but it closed last year. Now I don't have one.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I moved it in the Sub Talk discussion section.

I enjoy eating a Chinese Buffets. I love the all you can eat aspect of it. Especially the fact I can have the Won Ton soup I want.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
hell yeah, MJ, all you can eat chinese buffet - crab cheese until you vomit! YUM!

i want some crab cheese now.

Hmm, I like lots of places, but a select few are:

Jimmy Johns (some delicious 'gourmet' sandwiches)
Champp's (a "sports bar" type restauraunt with some delicous burgers)
Applebees (just some damn good food, and it is never too crowded when I go)

Z

Zanthrax54

I moved it in the Sub Talk discussion section.

I enjoy eating a Chinese Buffets. I love the all you can eat aspect of it. Especially the fact I can have the Won Ton soup I want.

Yeah that's a great call MJ, i love chinese buffets, especially the ones that have the all you can eat crab legs...hhhmmm, I think I'm about to go to one right now!

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I have a quite a list... for fast food I like Popeye’s chicken, Long John Silvers and Hardee’s.

I like Red Robin, Red Lobster and Applebee’s

There are a few local places in town I like. There is a really good Chinese place in town that I like. There is a really good Japanese grill place in Hagerstown where you sit around the grill where they cook the food. I love it, I go there for a special treat. It's rather expensive. And there are a few hole in the wall Italian places that make awesome pizza and Italian food.