PC Games favorite PC game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LostForever, May 4, 2006.

1. LostForever

LostForever Guest

what's your favorite PC game? I really like a fish racing game, lol, it sounds odd but it was awesome! there were mazes in it. i like spy PC games too. there are alot, theres a Halo one. I should get that sometime. theres a CounterStrike PC game, so many out there.

2. StarCraft, Empire at War, Command and Conquor, to many to actually name.

3. I'm absolutely in love with Command and Conquer: Generals/Zero Hour. Warhammer 40k: DoW is good too, along with Homeworld/Homeworld2, Oblivion, Morrowind, and Empire Earth 2.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I have no one fave. A number of them include -

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge; Morrowind; Deus Ex; Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines; Kingdom O' Magic; The Feeble Files; Simon the Sorcerer 2: The Lion, The Wizard, and the Wardrobe; and Sword of the Samurai

5. Generals was good, but I prefer Red Alert, Soviet Union was fun as hell to be, and kick the shit outta the USA.

6. TurkuSama

TurkuSama Guest

Dude! I used to play Starcraft like mad.
    Quake 3 Arena
    Soldier of Fortune 2
    Generals
    Counter Strike
    Counter Strike: Source

Probably the only games on PC that have ever sucked me in for long periods of time...

7. Duke Nukem 3D
    Quake 1,2,3 Arena
    Starcraft

8. the.game

the.game Guest

My favourites would have to be NBA Live, Madden, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six: Raven Shield and Warcraft III.

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I have no real favorite, but these are some of the ones I've liked best:
    Planescape:Torment
    Baldur's Gate
    Morrowind
    Warcraft III

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I'd like to add The 7th Guest to my list. An excelent puzzle game with a great storyline.