• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games favorite PC game

L

LostForever

what's your favorite PC game? I really like a fish racing game, lol, it sounds odd but it was awesome! there were mazes in it. i like spy PC games too. there are alot, theres a Halo one. I should get that sometime. theres a CounterStrike PC game, so many out there.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

StarCraft, Empire at War, Command and Conquor, to many to actually name.

Ã

Æshættr

I'm absolutely in love with Command and Conquer: Generals/Zero Hour. Warhammer 40k: DoW is good too, along with Homeworld/Homeworld2, Oblivion, Morrowind, and Empire Earth 2.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I have no one fave. A number of them include -

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge; Morrowind; Deus Ex; Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines; Kingdom O' Magic; The Feeble Files; Simon the Sorcerer 2: The Lion, The Wizard, and the Wardrobe; and Sword of the Samurai

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Generals was good, but I prefer Red Alert, Soviet Union was fun as hell to be, and kick the shit outta the USA.

T

TurkuSama

Dude! I used to play Starcraft like mad.
Quake 3 Arena
Soldier of Fortune 2
Generals
Counter Strike
Counter Strike: Source

Probably the only games on PC that have ever sucked me in for long periods of time...

T

the.game

My favourites would have to be NBA Live, Madden, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six: Raven Shield and Warcraft III.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I have no real favorite, but these are some of the ones I've liked best:
Planescape:Torment
Baldur's Gate
Morrowind
Warcraft III

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I'd like to add The 7th Guest to my list. An excelent puzzle game with a great storyline.