Favorite online poker service?

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Merc, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Aside from GF, what's your favorite place to play poker online?

I love PartyPoker, but I tried PokerStars and it's pretty good so far. I've never tried FullTilt but I'm interested.

What's your choice?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I like how you put aside from GF lol...

I am a pokerstars guy...I havent been there in a long while but I really liked it when I used to play in college. The problem for me is that I havent really tried other places so I dont know how they all compare.

But pokerstars is good...and easy to manuever around.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, half the people would suck up and call GF the best. I won't lie, it isn't the best, but it's damn good compared to what I've played.

PokerStars was fun, but I remember PartyPoker being easier to navigate. Guess it's user preference.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Back in the day there was this fantastic service called Multi-Player.com or something along the lines and that had a wonerful service where you can play Poker, watch webcam, and all other goodies. Too bad it turned into Pay-2-Play. Aww...

Right now, I like PartyPoker and GF. The reason I saw GF because I like playing with people I know and have fun with. PartyPoker have the numbers while GF have the friendships.

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I've tried the poker applications on facebook, but they're just a pain in the ass to work. I haven't really tried looking for anything else, my luck with new things in the past has led to virus's and god knows what, so I didn't bother looking. I might have to try giving the ones mentioned above a go though, as it's very rarely there seems to be anyone here who wants to play.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I've only tried party poker. I thought it was a good service and I used it for a while, but now I only play for real and on GF.