Favorite online poker service?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Aside from GF, what's your favorite place to play poker online?

I love PartyPoker, but I tried PokerStars and it's pretty good so far. I've never tried FullTilt but I'm interested.

What's your choice?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like how you put aside from GF lol...

I am a pokerstars guy...I havent been there in a long while but I really liked it when I used to play in college. The problem for me is that I havent really tried other places so I dont know how they all compare.

But pokerstars is good...and easy to manuever around.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well, half the people would suck up and call GF the best. I won't lie, it isn't the best, but it's damn good compared to what I've played.

PokerStars was fun, but I remember PartyPoker being easier to navigate. Guess it's user preference.

Back in the day there was this fantastic service called Multi-Player.com or something along the lines and that had a wonerful service where you can play Poker, watch webcam, and all other goodies. Too bad it turned into Pay-2-Play. Aww...

Right now, I like PartyPoker and GF. The reason I saw GF because I like playing with people I know and have fun with. PartyPoker have the numbers while GF have the friendships.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I've tried the poker applications on facebook, but they're just a pain in the ass to work. I haven't really tried looking for anything else, my luck with new things in the past has led to virus's and god knows what, so I didn't bother looking. I might have to try giving the ones mentioned above a go though, as it's very rarely there seems to be anyone here who wants to play.

I've only tried party poker. I thought it was a good service and I used it for a while, but now I only play for real and on GF.