Favorite old wrestler?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wodnering who was your favorite old wrestler and why? Mine is Hulk Hogan there's no one who put on a better show then he did, he was great on teh Microphone and he could wrestle, in my opinion he's the best perfomer who ever excited.

2. Crimson

Crimson Guest

Hulk Hogan was very good, but my favorite would have to be Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka for he was very charismatic and he was loved by his fans. Bret Hart was a close 2nd, but I went with Jimmy for Jimmy is cool ~.^

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah me too Bret Hart was a very close second I loved Bret Hart he's one of the best wrestlers what I mean by that he really knew how to wrestle, he is a very close second, it's a shame Vince screwed him though.

4. Crimson

Crimson Guest

Yes, it is a true shame, but what actually happened. I know that Vince screwed him, but I dont know the whole story. Do you care to explain (sorry if this is off-topic)

5. Babe_Ruth

Ok well what happen is that Bret Hart was facing HBK and it was the Iron Man Match I believe and Bret Hart was suppose to win, but their was rumours that Bret Hart was gonna take the title to WCW so after the 60 minutes was over there where still no winner, so they went into sudden Death and then HBK put the sharpshooter on Bret Hart and it didn't tap but Vince said to ring the bell and announce HBK the winner.

6. Crimson

Crimson Guest

Oh wow, I see why there is/was tension between them.

7. Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan, they were in the good old days when wrestling was actually good.

8. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Ultimate Warrior was my favorite until he dissapear then it was the Undertaker when Paul Bearer was with him.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I love the Undertaker, he's one of the few reasons I still watch wrestling. He's just badass in so many ways and his character is unique and intimidating. It also works so well, that he's changed very little since his early days.

10. Babe_Ruth

I wish the undertaker was like the old Undertaker when he lift up each time Paul Bearer lifted up the urn, he was so intimidating, now the only think I like about him is the entrance, which is nothing compared when he first started.

Also I loved Ultimate Warrior, but he wasn't a good wrestler, he was dangerous, but he could put on a show and he was strong as nails.