TV Favorite old show

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What's your favorite old show, from old I mean choose something that is around 20+ years old and why.

This is a tough one because there was so many great shows back in the day. But if I had to choose I would have to go with All in the Family. Archie Bunker is arguably the best t.v chracter of all time, the cast was hilarious especially Archie, and I've seen all the episodes and I never found one boring. It was awesome.

Honorable mentions:

-Honeymooners
    -Cheers
    -Three's Company
    -Happy Days
    -Barny Miller

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

The Cosby Show and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air were good shows, I still try to catch them on T.V when I can. But if I really had to choose between the two I would choose Fresh Prince because that show was priceless and still can beat some of these shows they got on today for a good laugh or two.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I personally found I Love Lucy to be pretty damn hilarious.

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Amen, The Jeffersons, and Goodtimes. Sherman Hemsley was the man and Goodtimes was "Dynomite!"

5. Babe_Ruth

Kyo I wouldn't add Fresh Prince because I said to choose something that is around 20 years old. But Cosby was a great selection and I cant believe I forgot to add that to my list, it's a great show.

The Jeffersons was a funny show, and I agree Sherman Helmsley is hilarious and he's one of the funniest television characters of all time.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

All I really saw was Threes Company. I remembr Happy Days because it came right before Spider-Man. I liked the theme song..

7. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I feel old typing this but Full House was a good old show. Man it seemed like yesterday when I watched that on TV. That was one show... and the old Nickelodeon shows like Salute your shorts and Are you afraid of the dark were pretty cool too. I would still watch them if they had them.

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Soap

best. show. ever.

Sanford and Son
    The Carol Burnett Show
    The Love Boat
    Emergency!
    Trapper John M.D.
    M*A*S*H

9. Babe_Ruth

Pro, I wouldn't consider Full House an old show, yes it was made in the early 90's but what I mean by Old Show is shows that were done in the 60's,70s and 80's.

Also Jeanie you mentioned M.A.S.H I never really watched that show, but I wish I did because it was one of the most popular shows of all time, and I wished I watched it, I know it still plays on T.V today, but there always repeats, and I know there's no new episodes, but what I mean by repeats is it's always the same episode.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

is it the one where Hawkeye is romancing one of the nurses? ;)