Favorite of all time and active

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Just wanted to know who's your favorite player of all time, and who's your current favorite player and why?

My favorite player of all time his Walter Payton, arguably the best running back of all time. I never actually seen him play, but I've read a lot of books about him, saw tons of biographies and highlight films. The guy was a beast with the ball, he was like a train that went through anything. He was also a very good blocker. It's a shame that he left us so early.

My current favorite player is Terrell Owens, I personally believe he's the best Wide Receiver in the league, he led the league in touchdowns last year, and yes he also led the league in drop balls but you have to remember he played with a broken hand. Yes he might be a cancer to a team, but I would be willing to take a chance on him. When he does catch the ball he's very hard to tackle because he's so strong, hes one of the hardest Wide Outs to tackle, he's a deep threat, he's also one of the best blockers at his position.

2. TDG1987

TDG1987 Registered Member

Favorite all-time for me is Barry Sanders. He was arguably the most exciting player to ever play the game and was one of the few bright spots for the Lions in the '90's.

LT is my favorite player right now. He can do everything: run with power, run with speed, catch passes, and even throw TD's.

I think the thing that draws me to both of them is that they're both class acts who do their talking on the field, not off it.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

All time is Bo Jackson. He was just awesome, and not to mention he made Tecmo Football rediuliously easy. He is closey followed by Barry Sanders.

At the moment it's Chad Johonson. Dude raced a HORSE and WON!

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Um...active player probably Peyton Manning or LT ( i said the browns should have drafted him back in the day instead we took Gerrard Warren....)

I really like Harrison and Darrell Jackson too.

5. Kevin_Durant

Kevin_Durant Guest

best player right now u guys r all idiots VINCE YOUNG! he is the micheal vick that wasnt, he good at passing, unfortunately he has no recievers : ( as for all time def brett favre (im biased i love the packers)

6. Swiftstrike

U know young will have a horrible season this year because of the madden curse right?

7. LOL VINCE YOUNG!!!!

*coughtexashomercough*

Favorite player of all-time is Eddie George. DUde was chiseled, and could run the football.

Favorite active player is Kellen Winslow Jr.

8. Swiftstrike

That a joke. He hasnt been active for like 2 years.

Man hes a dumbass...

9. breathilizer

breathilizer Resident Ass-Kisser

How can your active choice be different than your all-time choice when your all-time choice is also active? lol

10. LMAO, a fellow Clowns fan I presume?

Stop making sense. My brain hurts now.