• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies favorite obscure movie

SouthernComfort

Registered Member
what is your favorite movie that hardly anybody else has ever seen?

i love the movie short eyes, from i think 1977....its a prison movie

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm going to go with Highlander. I wouldn't say that hardly anyone has seen it, but probably not too many people here have seen it (except Steg, he's got a song from it in his profile vid <3)

Puck

Registered Member
I'm a pretty big fan of Hallem Foe. I'm not sure I'd class it as "obscure" and I'm sure enough people have seen it. Mind you, the people I have made watch it thought it was slightly disturbing...but it's really good!

Another one I'd probably class as obscure, but really loved was Like Minds. I'm not sure what it was renamed over here but in the UK it's called Like Minds. Alittle messed up, but a really great movie.
Ooh and Powder Blue! Mind you, the concept for that movie has been done before. Ie. Crash.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. I am 100% convinced that I am the only person to ever have even heard of this movie, never mind seen it. I watched it when I was but a young las, in 1987 (release was in 1978 though).

Up until a few years ago I kept thinking about this movie and after failing to find one single person who watched this movie, I convinced myself that I dreamt it!

I wish I could be one of the people who can say they never heard of it... :(

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'd have to say 'House of Sand and Fog.' It's a fantastic drama with Jennifer Connely. I've never talked to anyone who has seen it.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
The Count of Monte Cristo

It's one of my favorite movies, has some awesome acting in it. Hardly anyone I know has seen it. I loan out my copy all the time and make my friends watch it.

Puck

Registered Member
I'd have to say 'House of Sand and Fog.' It's a fantastic drama with Jennifer Connely. I've never talked to anyone who has seen it.
I've seen this! I actually really liked it too.
------
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. I am 100% convinced that I am the only person to ever have even heard of this movie, never mind seen it.
You're not alone, I saw it years ago.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I saw that and I absolutely loved it.
I remember seeing that movie in theaters. I've got to say I did enjoy it, I think I like the book more, but it was a good movie!

I actually almost started a thread like this, but it was going to be along the lines of...what movies do you feel are underrated?

Because I definitely feel that this one was.