NES Favorite NES game?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Jun 2, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

The nintendo that began it all.

What's your favorite NES game?

I really enjoyed super mario bros and Zelda II but nothing can really compete with The Legend Of Zelda Original.

What is everyone elses favorite NES game?

Dragon likes this.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The two Zelda games are close, but I'm gonna have to go with Zelda II. It was my first Zelda game and I still play it to this day.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Zelda or PaperBoy. Zelda for all the normal reasons and PaperBoy because it was so fun throwing paper into windows and at people. Amazing what excitement you get from that... :\

4. croc

croc Registered Member

yea i loved playing paperboy also

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Did you ever throw a paper where it wasn't suppose to go? I remember there was this guy working under his car and I threw a paper at it. The car went boom and a laugh was had by all...

A couple more good games that should be mentioned are Super Mario 3 and Bubble Bobble. I consider Super Mario 3 to be the best mario game there is. Many worlds, very unique and a 2-player battledome!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  6. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i loved the origional zelda and super mario world both tie for my favorite.

i also enjoyed playing pilotwings and f-zero very much

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Ahh, another thread where dDave can gush about Zelda . .

:lol:

My favorite has to be Castlevania or Mario 3, tied for greatest on the system.

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Hey I like Zelda, is that a problem for you?

I never really played castlevania, is it really that good? I don't want one of those "you're not allowed to call yourself a gamer" speeches in response.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to say that Super Mario is by far my favorite, I still play it from time to time. I also love Mario All Stars, where you can play all the classic Mario Nintendo games.

Personally I've never liked Zelda and I don't know why so many people like playing that game. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Mario All Stars is a SNES game though but yeah it' a good game.

My favorite NES game is the original Legend of Zelda followed closely by Super Mario Bros 2.