Favorite NBA Jersey

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your favorite NBA Jersey that you want or already have? I think that Sacramento Kings have the nicest jerseys. There plain and simple and that's what I like. I'd love to purchase a Mike Bibby jersey but it's hard to find here in Canada.

I

I BALL U FALL

Hey.. i like the Chicago bulls retro jersey with red pin stripes. they were the alternatievs i would love to have that jersey. also the orlando magic retro pin stripe jeresy..very nice...

E

Escobar

I like the Bulls jersey for some reason...don't even know why, since it's kinda simple but I like it.

I also liked the old Magic jersey from when McGrady was playing in Orlando..the stars in the background looked cool...

T

the.game

Orlando's pin stripes...white, blue or black. Easily tops my list and out of current jerseys, it'd be Cleveland's alternate (blue) or Raptors' red.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I also like the Cavaliers one the alternate blue it's really nice, I also forgot to mention that I like the Houston Rockets one, the current one their wearing it's really nice.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
i like the lakers jersey, i also like the black/gold 76ers jersey too, just plain tight, i wan one of dem Bryant and Iverson jerseys