Favorite NBA Jersey

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, May 4, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What's your favorite NBA Jersey that you want or already have? I think that Sacramento Kings have the nicest jerseys. There plain and simple and that's what I like. I'd love to purchase a Mike Bibby jersey but it's hard to find here in Canada.

2. fatboy

fatboy Guest

i like the suns orangeish jersey that they wore last year. it is my favorite.

3. Hey.. i like the Chicago bulls retro jersey with red pin stripes. they were the alternatievs i would love to have that jersey. also the orlando magic retro pin stripe jeresy..very nice...

4. Escobar

Escobar Guest

I like the Bulls jersey for some reason...don't even know why, since it's kinda simple but I like it.

I also liked the old Magic jersey from when McGrady was playing in Orlando..the stars in the background looked cool...

5. the.game

the.game Guest

Orlando's pin stripes...white, blue or black. Easily tops my list and out of current jerseys, it'd be Cleveland's alternate (blue) or Raptors' red.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I also like the Cavaliers one the alternate blue it's really nice, I also forgot to mention that I like the Houston Rockets one, the current one their wearing it's really nice.

7. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

i like the lakers jersey, i also like the black/gold 76ers jersey too, just plain tight, i wan one of dem Bryant and Iverson jerseys

8. AirJersey

AirJersey Guest

I like Nets throwback jersey.... I want get this one:
    [​IMG]

9. Godfather

Godfather Guest

The Heat throw backs are my favorite.......

10. AirJersey

AirJersey Guest

IMO not as good as Nets's...