• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite MTG card?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
One of my favorites is easily Browbeat.

Awesome punishment mechanic. You either take 5 or give me 3 cards. I love it! It adds great power to my red decks.

How about you?

TimmehD

Registered Member
Easy,

In my soldier deck (White/Green), this card is the endbringer, no dispute about it.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Why not use something like Overrun instead? It costs less and gives creatures trample. Unless of course you can produce the mana, then go for it.

TimmehD

Registered Member
Why not use something like Overrun instead? It costs less and gives creatures trample. Unless of course you can produce the mana, then go for it.
Thanks to the addition of the dual land cards introduced I produce mana very quickly. Not once have I had a problem playing it. :) Also, no need for trample. With the combination of producers in this deck I generally have 15+ soldiers out by the time this hits the board.

Wade8813

Registered Member
If you have 15+ guys, they usually don't need any to get bigger for you to win.

Just sayin'... ;)

Last edited:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Seriously.