• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite movie

karenlyn

Registered Member
Okay, here's a fun question for everybody. What is your favorite movie? What movie have you watched the most? (These aren't necessarily the same answers!)

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
My fav movie of all time would have to be The Shawshank Redemption with Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman. Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors and pretty much anything with him in it has to be good.
Movie I have watched the most? Hmm, probably something the kids watch, on repeat like Power Rangers LOL

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well that's a toss up between Nightmare before X-Mass and DogTown and Z-Boys.

Man there way to many movies to list :nod: :lol: :D

I am a movie junkie! I have my own bolckbuster at home. Over 2,000 DVD's and growing.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Call me predictable..:D ...but I'm going with Hocus Pocus.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I used to love that movie, it's a great Halloween time flick.

Favorite would have to be American History X or Serenity.

mamab

Registered Member
I'd have to say the Lord of the Rings trilogy - we have all day'ers with friends over. And all the kids actually sit still and watch them with us. Amazing! :lol:

hokeshel

Registered Member
I have a hard itme namign just one. American History X, The Color Purple, Castaway, Interview With the Vampire and Funny Girl.