Favorite Movie?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok, the rules are simple, you can have just ONE favorite movie, and you have to tell why. You can post others, but they can't be listed as your favorite.

No posting 2 and saying you like them equal. This includes trilogies. You have to pick one movie out.

Personally, I would pick The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, which also happened to be one of those movies that I never expected to like. I didn't even want to watch it but my friends talked me into it... I'm really glad I did. I picked the first one as my favorite because of how I felt watching it for the first time. It totally draws you in. The second and third are equally as good, and definitely more exciting, but at that point you are already drawn in. Personally I view the movies as one big movie since they are back to back with seamless transitions, but picking just one I would pick the first.

Remember, you can only say ONE movie as your favorite. :)

Other movies I like a lot and own on DVD (except Star Wars Episode 3 obviously) are:

GoldenEye 007
Tomorrow Never Dies 007
The World is not Enough 007
Die Another Day 007
The Matrix (all)
The Lord of the Rings (all)
Star Wars (all, some more than others)
Antitrust
Pirates of the Caribbean
Braveheart
i,Robot
Spiderman 1 and 2
Bourne Identity/Supremacy
Gladiator
Jurassic Park 1 and 2 (not 3.. what a joke)
Back to the Future (1 and 2 mostly)
Indiana Jones (1 and 3 mostly)

So what is everyone's favorite and runner ups?

TGirl

Registered Member
I would have to say Basic Instinct is my fav....

uggggggggggg but I have so many fav's
ok Runner up is "The Game"

Gone with the Wind
Scarlet part 2
Grease
Spiderman 1 and 2
The Mummy
All the Naked Gun’s
Kill Bill
Kill Bill part two
All the Lethal Weapon’s
Daytona
All the Indiana Jones movies
The Matrix
The Cell
Stigmata
Vertical Limit
the Six Sence

uggggg I know once I hit submit I will think of a hundred more...but that is all that comes to mind right now

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I have lots of favourite movies, but if I had to pick just one it would be Midnight Express. No movie has touched me as much as when I watched this one. The scenes in the turkish prison have stayed in my mind and I still feel so sorry for the guy who actually went through that.

Lord of the Rings "Return of the King" I could watch that one with the sound off, all 3 had AMAZING artwork, but the final, just blew me away...I am hoping for a "There and Back Again to be made"

A Beautiful Mind
Steele Magnolias
Terms of Endearment
Any Horror movie
Hocus Pocus
& anything that makes me cry!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well good morning all. I hope you all slept well. As for me that's an easy one.
Batman, Batman, Batman and more Batman.!!Out of them all "Batman forever" is my all-time fave. (How can you not love Tommy Lee Jones, And Jim C. as two face & the Riddler)

The other movies that I like allot are.

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (BBC)
Spawn
All three J.P
Judge Dredd
Both Resident Evil movies
Hell Boy
Daredevil
Tank Girl
Ferris Buller
Breakfast Club
Spider Man 1 & 2
Nightmare Before X-Mass
Robotech all episodes
The Punisher
Blade 1, 2 & 3.
The Fifth Element
And any Japanese amines I can get my hands on. My collection of those is at 264 Titles and counting (I can make several lists there)
Well that's all my nickel will buy right now. So got to go for now.... :warp:

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
oh yeah I love all the Blade movies also...and most Vampire movies except the cheep made ones...like made in someones back yard...

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wow only one huh? : ) okey well the one movie that is my all time fav would have to be " Stripes" I LOVE that movie. A great American movie. Alot of times in situations with people I look at what is happening and a movie qoute comes to mind hehe That seems to be my all time most movie that I qoute LOL Second would have to be "Caddy Shack" HA

the Fugitive ( I love Tommy Lee Jones ) "think me up a doughnut with some sprinkles on it" : )

The first Austin Powers Yea baby! I know that movie word for word! hahaha

there are so many more but I don't have the time to list them LOL

I like all the lord of the rings, and star wars.......and many more : )

angelspeak said:
Lord of the Rings "Return of the King" I could watch that one with the sound off, all 3 had AMAZING artwork, but the final, just blew me away...I am hoping for a "There and Back Again to be made"

A Beautiful Mind
Steele Magnolias
Terms of Endearment
Any Horror movie
Hocus Pocus
& anything that makes me cry!
I can't believe I forgot Braveheart, that was my 2nd fav! FREEEEDOM!!!!!

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I think my favorite movie is the Longest Yard with Adam Sandler. I like it because it's funny. Funny scenes and funny lines. I never laughed that much before.