• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Movie?

Vegito728

Registered Member
What is your favorite dragonball z movie?? Mine is Bardock it showed us more of the past and I thought it was a really good movie. But I am looking forward to the Janemba movie.

V

videl_da_bomb

My favorite is tree of might and I think it forever will be, but another movie I did like was the History of Trunks! I like trunks and I liked how it showed his life and he wanted to change all that! He really had a sincere heart with good intentions and I enjoyed watching it!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like the one where brolly gets introduced for the first time. But I also love the History of Trunks, you finally see what he meants when he was fighting in the future, he went threw rought stuff. It's really good.

M

Masakado

Mines a tie between the Bardock one and the Tree of Might. Brolly 2nd one was also good.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Tree of might and Bojack- I loved the showdown between Turles and Goku and I just htink SS2 gohan kid version rocks lol

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Movie 7-9 were the best in my opinion, though Brollys death in movie 8 was really stupid.