• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Movie Soundtracks

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have listened to the Avatar score over and over and over and over and over.

That is easily one of my favorite Movie Scores of all time.

If we're talking just movie "Sound tracks" where they take random songs and put them in the movie... then its between either "Armageddon" and "Gone in 60 Seconds".

But as far as Scores go, Avatar is fantastic, hard to beat.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hmm...

I think I loved:

Dark Knight
Transformers
Xmen 1st Class
Alice in Wonderland
Basic
SWAT
Jurassic Park

LOADS of others I just can't think right now...

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
The first sound track that sprung to mind when I saw this was the Trainspotting soundtrack, it has so many good tracks on that cover so many genres.

Also on my list would be:

Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Kidulthood
Boiler Room

Taliesin

Registered Member
Some excellent choices already listed there, but my personal fave would have to be the soundtrack that a certain Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits fame composed for The Princess Bride. I never get tired of listening to that one.

AJ91

Registered Member
Umm, off of the top of my head;

Garden State
Into The Wild
Juno
Once
The Last Kiss

Iris

rainbow 11!
Tron, definitely. I love it, it's all Daft Punk! There are a bunch of other ones but I can't think of them. :/ I think they might be indie movies I saw on netflix.

Ivan13

Registered Member
For a guy that loves metal and hard rock mine favourite soundtrack is pretty odd since I like O brother where art thou soundtrack the best, the O death song makes my spine tingle.

Merricles

Registered Member
Freddy VS Jason soundtrack
Blade soundtrack
The Punisher (2004) soundtrack
Across the Universe soundtrack
Spider-Man soundtrack
A Walk to Remember soundtrack