• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Movie Soundtracks

Zenheizer

needs practice
My favorite movie soundtrack is Road to Perdition. Thomas Newman wrote much of the score, and it's awesome. Brings out the gritty yet waning sophistication of the golden age of organized crime in the United States.
Here's the theme song of the movie.
YouTube - Road To Perdition (Score) - Splice

The movie is very good as well, I recommend.

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy has my distant second favorite score for a movie.

aria

Registered Member
My favorite movie soundtrack has to be the Garden State soundtrack. A lot of people made a big hype about it when the movie came out but I think most people have forgotten about it. It's totally mellow and a great driving-at-night-with-the-windows-rolled-down type of soundtrack.

Bliss

Sally Twit
'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' has a cool soundtrack. But 'Inception' is my favourite. I have it in my iPod and love all of the music used in the film.

Impact

V.I.P.
'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' has a cool soundtrack. But 'Inception' is my favourite. I have it in my iPod and love all of the music used in the film.
I agree with Lock Stock, but Snatch has a pretty awesome soundtrack too. My brother was actually playing some stuff from both of them earlier.

Requiem for a Dream has some pretty awesome music to it, too

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Dazed and Confused
The Fountain

Both are awesome in different ways. Dazed and Confused has so many great songs on it that most people probably know, while The Fountain is an original film score. Gotta love Clint Mansell.

masey

Registered Member
Power of Love - huey lewis in the back to the future films..( I am a closet BTTF fan. I have all 3 films memorised )

Yes I am sad..very sad lol

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I love the Star Wars soundtrack from the original movies, chapters 4, 5, and 6