• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Movie Soundtrack?

• Thread starter dbzwarrior4ever
  • Start date
D

dbzwarrior4ever

what would be your favorite movie soudtrack?

mine is a whole bunch but if i had to pick it would be flight of the navigator

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mine as to be between Bloodsport or Kickboxer I think both of those are great, especially a couple of Kickboxer songs, my favorite from it has to be Never Surrender.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Purple Rain was awesome as well, I love the single Purple Rain it was so good, but I still think my choices are better.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I've always like the soundtrack to Space Jam. They movie had some pretty good music. Especially, that exclusive track by Bugs Bunny. lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never really heard that soundtrack all I know is that R Kelly sings I believe I can fly for that movie, and I like that song it's pretty catchy.` But also Kajin I am sure you heard the Kickboxer soundtrack before?

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Hell yeah! You can't know movies if you don't know about the music to Kickboxer or Bloodsport for that matter. The soundtrack for The Last Dragon was pretty tight too. The main theme and that song The Glow was raw.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol that's funny, and yesterday Bloodsport was playing on the Satelite and one song was playing, you know JCVD is doing the split on the balcony, and you just hear the song in the background it's so good.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

8 mile had an awesome sound track, I'd have to go with that.