Favorite moment?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your favorite Dragon Ball Z GT moment? Mine is when Shin comes to earth to find someone who is capable to defeat Buu, and he enters the tournament and he ask Gohan to power up, and then Gohan just goes nuts. I just love that moment it's the best.

V

videl_da_bomb

Mine is close to Vegito728 I liked it when Vegeta hugged Trunks and was actually sincere and being a good father...he did the right thing knocking him out, but it was sad when he did! He did finally show some sefless emotion!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont like to see Vegita show emotion, because you are so used to him showing ruthless agression. The coolest moment for Vegita as to be when he finally reaches Super Saiyan level then comes back to beat up on the Android19 I believe. It was so cool.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
My favorite moment has to be when SS2 gohan first appears because he looks so awesome and like he can take on anyone and he then proceeds to beat the living daylights out of cell

V

videl_da_bomb

Anothe cute moment is when they show Goku helping Gohan with the Kamehameha! I liked that a lot!