• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Micheal Jackson Song?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree by that avatar do you go to Ohio State, if yes and if your going back next year try to make friend Gred Oden, he's going to lead Ohio State to the NCAA basketball championship next year.

Back to the topic, a lot of people didnt like is last c.d invisible but I think it was great it had one of is best songs of all time You Rocky my World. Also if one of my favorite songs is Blood on the Dance floor.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

One of my favorite songs from Michael Jackson is probaly Human Nature. Even though his hit singles were always tight I always wound up liking most of his underrated songs like Stranger in Moscow, Speed Demon, Give Into Me, Will You Be There, Liberian Girl, Is It Scary, Ghosts, ya know. Most of the spare songs on his albums.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I cant believe you know all those songs Kajin Stranger to Moscow and Liberian girl are great songs, and so are the rest you just name are really good as well, but I am very surprised that you know these songs.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Hey, what can I say? I grew up listen to all kinds of music especially Michael Jackson. You'd be suprised with some of the stuff I like.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
But I respect that because a lot of people say they're Michael Jackson fans and I ask them what's there favorite songs and they'll be like Beat and Billie Jean and Thriller, then I would ask them if they like Man in the Mirror or The way you make feel and their like never heard of them. Then I'm like you dont really like him then.

A

Angel03

I have actually heard song "the way you make me feel" it just crossed my mind. At first when I read the two title man in the mirror and the song I am now currently listening(one I first typed in). I love this song. It could just be right up their with Thriller. I will listen to Man in the Mirror next. I look forward to hearing it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you want a list just let me know, and if you want to hear a good song afterwards, download Dance on the Blood Floor and Liberian girl, their so good.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

That's Blood on the Dance Floor, VC. :D One thing you got to remember people tend to mix up the titles.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
OOpps sorry I new that actually I just didn't re-read what I wrote. I like is younger stuff like Ben..I'll be there songs when he was just a young boy and is voice was majical.

R

R.Lewis_52

These are my favorite Micheal Jackson songs I could pick just one that was to hard.

1. You are not alone
2. Man in the mirror
3. Will you be there