Favorite Micheal Jackson Song?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off I would just like to say if you dont like Michael Jackson do not reply to this thread.

My favorite Michael Jackson song even though it's really really hard to choose I would have to say Billie Jean.

But if I got to choose a song that not a lot of people know I would have to choose the They don't really care about us.

I doubt a lot of people know that song, but it's a great tune.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I know that song, but maybe I'm just a mean person because I'm constantly thinking "life's hard, deal with it," because the song is annoying and whiney.

Thriller. Best. MJ. Song. Ever. Just watch the video, it hauls ass.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it's such a great song, if people didn't know the viedo is a small movie, the real leght of the video clip is like 15 minutes long, they only show the small version so people dont get annoyed to much. Even though the long version doesen't annoy me at all. Best video of all-time

A

Angel03

I would also have to say Thriller because of it being used in the movie 13 Going on 30. I loved the scene where Jennifer Garner's character Jenna Rink and everyone at the club is dancing to this song.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't seen that movie I just might because there dansing to it lol. There's so many greats songs of is to choose from, like I said it's very hard to choose but here are others in my favorites. Beat It...Who is It and Smooth Criminal.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There great songs but like I keep telling you guys there's so much more out there for you to enjoy. Just go on whatever you use for downloading and go on a MJ song spree. I guarantee you that you'll find a new appreciation for the man we call the KIng of Pop.

M

mysticangel

hmm...i like so many of his songs...remember growing up listening to him. some of my favorites include Remember the Time, Thriller, and man in the mirror

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Man In the Mirror and Remember the time are sick songs. Other songs has to be Break of Dawn(I am sure not a lot of people heard about this one) Human Nature, Dangerous and The way you make me feel no nme a few other beauts of his.

Vince Carter said:
There great songs but like I keep telling you guys there's so much more out there for you to enjoy. Just go on whatever you use for downloading and go on a MJ song spree. I guarantee you that you'll find a new appreciation for the man we call the KIng of Pop.
I would gladly go on an MJ downlaoding spree, but that would probably lead to me getting caught by the university and fined/arrested. My love for his music isnt greater than my love of my freedom.