• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite member

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol ya don't worry about it you know we all love you and Blur.:)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Sweet I have 3 votes, hahaha and yet everyone hated me when I first came here.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol I didn't just thought you were a smartass which you seem to like being called lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea that's true I did get you all here and you like the forums so I should have a few votes lol....I honestly really don't care. I am just happy that you guys are staying and posting here.  ÃÂt's true Piccolo everyone hated you and they all wanted to ban you and I stuck up for you and now you have more votes then I do.  I don't understand this lol.

L

lilbballfrk

i dont have a favortie, nor a least. everyone here is easy to talk to. so one point for everyone =]

SuiGeneris

blue 3
After reading a couple topics lilbball is definatly one of my favorites. So put her up there too!! I <3 bball!! ^_^ :p

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
WHAT ABOUT ME!!!! lol. id have to say it would beeeeeeeee barfootboards or mr folwerpot lol

B

barfootboards

†moose† said:
WHAT ABOUT ME!!!! lol. id have to say it would beeeeeeeee barfootboards or mr folwerpot lol
YES!!!!!!!, thats 1 more then i expected to get!!

im going with Piccolo and/or Blur, and then Sui just because it will be funny as fuck to see someone shit out a brick :D

EDIT: VC, what were you thinking making this thread, i can already feel tensions rising <_< :D :p

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Woot I am up to 4 now, well 5 if I count libbs everyone, hooray lol.

B

barfootboards

How is someone everyone seemed to hate winning?? lol

also, VC, this thread is nothing more then posting karma instead of doing it anonymously haha :D