• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite member

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would like to know who is your favorite member to have a conversation with and why?. I'd say my favorite has to be Piccolo because he's a funny guy he know a lot about everything.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say either Sepiroth or Piccolo both funny and cool guys.;) But c'mon VC you know you love talking to me lol. :D

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I foresee war o_O

I don't have a favorite member. I either like them or i don't, the ones i do like, i like for different reasons.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dont worry if this gets out of hand then I will close the topic, you don't have to say anybody if you don't want to just dont reply.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
If I get one vote; I'll shit a brick :)

I'm gonna have to go with Piccolo. As ironic as that once was.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
*grins* now that you mention it Sui, you are one of the members i like! ^_^

Vegito728

Registered Member
Darn I suck. :'( But I like everyone just talk to Sepiroth and Piccolo more then anybody.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Kinda hard to say to be honest. Sui and Pugz are cool though. blur, is kool too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I thought I wrote this message cause I wanted to see everyone write my name I guess I was totally wrong....just kidding. All the members are great in their own special way

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Don't worry about, VC. Most of us wouldn't even been here if it wasn't for you. lol