Favorite member

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would like to know who is your favorite member to have a conversation with and why?. I'd say my favorite has to be Piccolo because he's a funny guy he know a lot about everything.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I would say either Sepiroth or Piccolo both funny and cool guys.;) But c'mon VC you know you love talking to me lol. :D

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I foresee war o_O

I don't have a favorite member. I either like them or i don't, the ones i do like, i like for different reasons.

4. Babe_Ruth

Dont worry if this gets out of hand then I will close the topic, you don't have to say anybody if you don't want to just dont reply.

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

If I get one vote; I'll shit a brick :)

I'm gonna have to go with Piccolo. As ironic as that once was.

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

*grins* now that you mention it Sui, you are one of the members i like! ^_^

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Darn I suck. :'( But I like everyone just talk to Sepiroth and Piccolo more then anybody.

8. Kinda hard to say to be honest. Sui and Pugz are cool though. blur, is kool too.

9. Babe_Ruth

Wow I thought I wrote this message cause I wanted to see everyone write my name I guess I was totally wrong....just kidding. All the members are great in their own special way

10. Don't worry about, VC. Most of us wouldn't even been here if it wasn't for you. lol