• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Mel Gibson...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He has great movies so it's gonna be hard to choose from so I am gonna let you have three choices. Here are mine: The Patriot...Braveheart and Lethal weapon 4. This was really hard for me to choose because I am a huge Gibson fan but those are my choices.

A

Angel03

Out of the three you mentioned I would have to go with the Patriot. But then again, one you didn't mention(probably cause it's a chick flick), What Women Want, he was in that movie with Helen Hunt. I liked movie. It's been awhile since I have seen any of the three you have mentioned. The most recent for me would have to be the Patriot then Braveheart and Lethal Weapon 4.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Patriot, and basically all the Lethal Weapon movies, I also liked the Man Without A Face movie.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I liked Mel Gibson in the Mad Max Trilogy. Those were some pretty good movies and were my favorites as a kid.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I was never really fond of Braveheart for some reason

Edit: Typo

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Mel Gibson is awesome.

My favorites are The Road Warrior, Braveheart, and The Patriot.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't understand why you didn't like Braveheart, well some people have their own taste. Also What women wants wasn't that bad, but I didn't like the Mad MAx trilogy didn't think it was that exciting, one I forgot to mention that I really liked is Randsom.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I liked Randsom, that was a good movie. Braveheart was just alright, dont know why but I just wasnt that into it.

Blur

iPimp
I like braveheart because I love midevil warfare movies. Gladiator, Lotr, etc