• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Megaman Character

Who is your favorite Megaman character?

• Total voters

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
Out of all the the Megaman games who is your favorite character. Whether the are good or evil, big or small.

Personally mine is Zero. Every since i played the first Megaman X game i've been fond of him.

So let me know who your favorite is.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
If you vote Zero, you have to vote Megaman. Both are amazing characters for this series! I voted both.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I voted "other" because my favorite Mega Man characters were always the boss robots at the end of each level...they were creative and strange and a lot of fun.

My all time favorite may be Sting Chameleon from Mega Man X, but also I'm a big fan of a lot of these other characters...Knight Man, Centaur Man, Storm Eagle, Cut Man...it's a tie between a lot of them, lol.

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
If we're taliking bad guys and bosses i've gotta say mine is Storm Eagle hands down. Gaining his ability was always badass to me.