Favorite matches from these wrestlers?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I will name six talented wrestlers, and I want you to tell me which match was your favorite from them.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Bret Hart
    Undertaker
    The Rock
    Shawn Michaels
    Macho Man Randy Savage

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

With undertaker, I would say that my favorite match would be undertaker vs. Mankind when they had that steel cage match. Mankind really took a beating in that match and he was hurt pretty bad and when undertaker threw him off the cage.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Stone Cold - Three Stages of Hell vs Triple H in 2001. Had an amazing build up, and was a fantastic match.

Bret Hart - Wrestlemania X math against Owen Hart. Just amazing wrestling throughout.

Undertaker - Same choice as Dragon, Hell In a Cell match against Mankind in 98. Classic, jaw dropping moments due to Mick Foleys willingness to.... well, destroy himself for the sake of entertainment!

The Rock - The I Quit match against Mankind. Again, great build up to the match, and again Mick Foleys insanity providing another amazing match.

Shawn Michaels - Tough call between the Iron Man match against Bret Hart at WM 12 and the Ladder Match against Razor Ramon at WM 10... but i'm probably gonna go for the ladder match. Due to entertainment and innovation.

Randy Savage - His match against Ricky Steamboat at WM III. Classic match, very fast paced with a lot of great spots and an amazing atmosphere.

Babe_Ruth likes this.