Favorite Manga?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

What is you guys and gals favorite manga and why? Mine is guyver. I really liked the guyver manga because it went farther then the anime series. And it shows you more then the anime.

2. mine would be ranma 1/2 .... but then again i dont read too much manga, but its a great one, im a sap =/

3. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

my favorite mangas would include:

- yakitate! japan
    - junjou romantica
    - death note
    - bleach - its getting interest with the vizards
    - love mode
    - super gals
    - lovely complex
    - king of thorns
    - hot gimmick
    - beauty is the beast
    - perfect girl evolution
    + many many more ^-^

4. The Realist

The Realist Guest

Tenchi Muyo will always be my favorite Manga. Eversince Tenchi Muyo converted me to love Anime, I get all and everything related to it. So once I seen them Mangas on the shelfs, I instantly grab them. I appreciate all that Tenchi Muyo done for me and keeping me connected into the anime world.

5. Nestor

Nestor Guest

I'm a fan of Masakazu Katsura's work, so I''s, Video Girl Ai, and Video Girl Lem are in my favorites by default, along with DNA^2.
    One that has yet to be liscensed (though I'm betting you could likely find a scanlation) is Jiraishin. by far and above, Jiraishin is superior to every manga I have ever read up to this point.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I have a few that could qualify for best depending on my mood:

A.I. Love You
    Negima
    The Demon Ororon
    Saiyuki
    Trigun Maximum
    Paradise Kiss
    Ouran Host Club

My favorite Mangaka is Ken Akamatsu though.

7. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

I don't have a favorite manga. But I love making my own manga and Doujinshi.

8. shakujou

shakujou Guest

Death Note.

Really dark story line, damn good art, no anime yet that I know of, it's mature, it's almost everything I love in an anime. Bleach is a close second, then One Piece, then Rave Master.

9. The Realist

The Realist Guest

Hmmm, can you describe what Death Note is? And how is the artwork and storyline? It will be much appreciated.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hellsing, King of Hell, and Jing The King of Bandits

One about Dracula, a demon, and a thief. Doesn't get much better!