Favorite Manga?

Vegito728

Registered Member
What is you guys and gals favorite manga and why? Mine is guyver. I really liked the guyver manga because it went farther then the anime series. And it shows you more then the anime.

B

barfootboards

mine would be ranma 1/2 .... but then again i dont read too much manga, but its a great one, im a sap =/

M

mysticangel

my favorite mangas would include:

- yakitate! japan
- junjou romantica
- death note
- bleach - its getting interest with the vizards
- love mode
- super gals
- lovely complex
- king of thorns
- hot gimmick
- beauty is the beast
- perfect girl evolution
+ many many more ^-^

T

The Realist

Tenchi Muyo will always be my favorite Manga. Eversince Tenchi Muyo converted me to love Anime, I get all and everything related to it. So once I seen them Mangas on the shelfs, I instantly grab them. I appreciate all that Tenchi Muyo done for me and keeping me connected into the anime world.

N

Nestor

I'm a fan of Masakazu Katsura's work, so I''s, Video Girl Ai, and Video Girl Lem are in my favorites by default, along with DNA^2.
One that has yet to be liscensed (though I'm betting you could likely find a scanlation) is Jiraishin. by far and above, Jiraishin is superior to every manga I have ever read up to this point.

I have a few that could qualify for best depending on my mood:

A.I. Love You
Negima
The Demon Ororon
Saiyuki
Trigun Maximum
Paradise Kiss
Ouran Host Club

My favorite Mangaka is Ken Akamatsu though.

S

shakujou

Death Note.

Really dark story line, damn good art, no anime yet that I know of, it's mature, it's almost everything I love in an anime. Bleach is a close second, then One Piece, then Rave Master.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hellsing, King of Hell, and Jing The King of Bandits

One about Dracula, a demon, and a thief. Doesn't get much better!