• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Manga?

Vegito728

Registered Member
What is you guys and gals favorite manga and why? Mine is guyver. I really liked the guyver manga because it went farther then the anime series. And it shows you more then the anime.

B

barfootboards

mine would be ranma 1/2 .... but then again i dont read too much manga, but its a great one, im a sap =/

M

mysticangel

my favorite mangas would include:

- yakitate! japan
- junjou romantica
- death note
- bleach - its getting interest with the vizards
- love mode
- super gals
- lovely complex
- king of thorns
- hot gimmick
- beauty is the beast
- perfect girl evolution
+ many many more ^-^

T

The Realist

Tenchi Muyo will always be my favorite Manga. Eversince Tenchi Muyo converted me to love Anime, I get all and everything related to it. So once I seen them Mangas on the shelfs, I instantly grab them. I appreciate all that Tenchi Muyo done for me and keeping me connected into the anime world.

N

Nestor

I'm a fan of Masakazu Katsura's work, so I''s, Video Girl Ai, and Video Girl Lem are in my favorites by default, along with DNA^2.
One that has yet to be liscensed (though I'm betting you could likely find a scanlation) is Jiraishin. by far and above, Jiraishin is superior to every manga I have ever read up to this point.

Malificus

Likes snow
I have a few that could qualify for best depending on my mood:

A.I. Love You
Negima
The Demon Ororon
Saiyuki
Trigun Maximum
Paradise Kiss
Ouran Host Club

My favorite Mangaka is Ken Akamatsu though.

D

Dranigus

I don't have a favorite manga. But I love making my own manga and Doujinshi.

S

shakujou

Death Note.

Really dark story line, damn good art, no anime yet that I know of, it's mature, it's almost everything I love in an anime. Bleach is a close second, then One Piece, then Rave Master.

T

The Realist

shakujou said:
Death Note.
Hmmm, can you describe what Death Note is? And how is the artwork and storyline? It will be much appreciated.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hellsing, King of Hell, and Jing The King of Bandits

One about Dracula, a demon, and a thief. Doesn't get much better!