• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Manga

Iris

rainbow 11!
What's your favorite manga series?

Mine would have to be Yotsuba&. It's about this little girl who doesn't really know the rules of society, so while playing around or meeting new people, she does crazy things that have me laughing for hours. ^^

Malificus

Likes snow
Mine would have to be Yotsuba&. It's about this little girl who doesn't really know the rules of society, so while playing around or meeting new people, she does crazy things that have me laughing for hours. ^^
I totally love Yotsuba&!, but it's not my absolute favorite. My favorite is kind fo a toss up. I absolutely adore ARIA and Aqua, for it's sense of wonder and pure fun, and Montster is flat out a literary masterpiece, full of excellently executed drama and intrigue, but then lastly, there's the Demon Ororon, which boast the ability to make me cry every time I read the last book D`:

With such major contenders, it's really hard to place just one. And that's already after eliminates some stong nominees (Saiyuki, trigun Maximum, Negima!, Chrono Crusade)

but thanks to this post, I remembered the one manga that trumps them all hands down. even with my attachment to ARIA and Ororon. That series is King of Bandits Jing. Take the Wonder and breathtaking artwork of Aria,with some of the sensibilities of Ororon, and even Monster, and by the Twilight tales books, you have a series of pure win.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I have Gundam Wing Endless Waltz in graphic novel form. That might be my favorite. I think they made Wing into a series, but I only bought Endless Waltz.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I totally love Yotsuba&!, but it's not my absolute favorite. My favorite is kind fo a toss up. I absolutely adore ARIA and Aqua, for it's sense of wonder and pure fun, and Montster is flat out a literary masterpiece, full of excellently executed drama and intrigue, but then lastly, there's the Demon Ororon, which boast the ability to make me cry every time I read the last book D`:

With such major contenders, it's really hard to place just one. And that's already after eliminates some stong nominees (Saiyuki, trigun Maximum, Negima!, Chrono Crusade)

but thanks to this post, I remembered the one manga that trumps them all hands down. even with my attachment to ARIA and Ororon. That series is King of Bandits Jing. Take the Wonder and breathtaking artwork of Aria,with some of the sensibilities of Ororon, and even Monster, and by the Twilight tales books, you have a series of pure win.

O: I should totally buy the manga for Aria. I've only seen the anime.