• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Main course?

dDave

V.I.P.
I don't believe that I have seen a thread around here about favorite main courses, so here goes.

Main courses can be very expensive and complicated but mine is different and much cheaper I think. My favorite main course is very simple, but very good, home made lasagna with loads of meat sauce and a lot of cheddar, mozzarella, and provolone melted on top.

So... What's your favorite main course?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Lobster with melted butter. Unfortunately it's so expensive that I haven't had it in years.

any sort of meat that doesnt live underwater and i like it for a main course... with cheese or bbq sauce cause i like those two things, just not together

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Lobster with melted butter. Unfortunately it's so expensive that I haven't had it in years.
Mmmm sounds yummy.

I'm torn between a good seafood dish (gigantic gambas in garlic/butter served with rice, for example) or a good pasta dish (spaghetti carbonara, for example).

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I don't believe that I have seen a thread around here about favorite main courses, so here goes.

Main courses can be very expensive and complicated but mine is different and much cheaper I think. My favorite main course is very simple, but very good, home made lasagna with loads of meat sauce and a lot of cheddar, mozzarella, and provolone melted on top.

So... What's your favorite main course?

That really isnt simple...a sandwich is simple...

I prefer Hibachi Shrimp from the Benihana or some sort of stir fry.

I also enjoy spaghetti, and cheese lasagna...

viLky

ykLiv
Lasagna with different cheeses mixed in with crumpled crackers spread on the top.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Mine would probably be chicken Kievs with spicy wedges all lightly sprinkled with red Leicester cheese.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me it's Spaghetti Bolegnese, everytime I go out to a restaurant and it's on the menu I usually order that. It's so good. Just thinking about it makes me crave about it.