Favorite Main course?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by dDave, Aug 6, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't believe that I have seen a thread around here about favorite main courses, so here goes.

Main courses can be very expensive and complicated but mine is different and much cheaper I think. My favorite main course is very simple, but very good, home made lasagna with loads of meat sauce and a lot of cheddar, mozzarella, and provolone melted on top.

So... What's your favorite main course?

2. Threefeathers

Threefeathers Registered Member

Mine is pretty simple too...chicken parmigiana..with a tossed green salad with greek dressing ..*drool*

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Lobster with melted butter. Unfortunately it's so expensive that I haven't had it in years.

4. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

any sort of meat that doesnt live underwater and i like it for a main course... with cheese or bbq sauce cause i like those two things, just not together

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Mmmm sounds yummy.

I'm torn between a good seafood dish (gigantic gambas in garlic/butter served with rice, for example) or a good pasta dish (spaghetti carbonara, for example).

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

That really isnt simple...a sandwich is simple...

I prefer Hibachi Shrimp from the Benihana or some sort of stir fry.

I also enjoy spaghetti, and cheese lasagna...

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Lasagna with different cheeses mixed in with crumpled crackers spread on the top.

8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Mine would probably be chicken Kievs with spicy wedges all lightly sprinkled with red Leicester cheese.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

For me it's Spaghetti Bolegnese, everytime I go out to a restaurant and it's on the menu I usually order that. It's so good. Just thinking about it makes me crave about it.

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Why don't you compare that to lobster or alligator for that matter, I think that it's safe to say that lasagna is simple.:lol: