Favorite Main course?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I don't believe that I have seen a thread around here about favorite main courses, so here goes.

Main courses can be very expensive and complicated but mine is different and much cheaper I think. My favorite main course is very simple, but very good, home made lasagna with loads of meat sauce and a lot of cheddar, mozzarella, and provolone melted on top.

So... What's your favorite main course?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Lobster with melted butter. Unfortunately it's so expensive that I haven't had it in years.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Lobster with melted butter. Unfortunately it's so expensive that I haven't had it in years.
Mmmm sounds yummy.

I'm torn between a good seafood dish (gigantic gambas in garlic/butter served with rice, for example) or a good pasta dish (spaghetti carbonara, for example).

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I don't believe that I have seen a thread around here about favorite main courses, so here goes.

Main courses can be very expensive and complicated but mine is different and much cheaper I think. My favorite main course is very simple, but very good, home made lasagna with loads of meat sauce and a lot of cheddar, mozzarella, and provolone melted on top.

So... What's your favorite main course?

That really isnt simple...a sandwich is simple...

I prefer Hibachi Shrimp from the Benihana or some sort of stir fry.

I also enjoy spaghetti, and cheese lasagna...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me it's Spaghetti Bolegnese, everytime I go out to a restaurant and it's on the menu I usually order that. It's so good. Just thinking about it makes me crave about it.