Favorite LOTR Character

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pianobone, Nov 22, 2005.

?

Favorite LOTR character?

1. Aragorn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gimli

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Legolas

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Boromir

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Frodo

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Sam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Merry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Pippen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gandalf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Ok, another poll for you guys. This time it's your favorite character from the actual "Fellowship of the Ring" (the nine).

2. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i wasn't a big fan of the movies [ never read the books ], but i became more of a fan after playing Battle for Middle Earth on the PC.

and my fav character would have to be legolas. he's done some sweet moves in the movies.

3. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Aragorn for sure. Ive always liked the leaders/heroes that were bad ass and had some baggage with them.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to go with Boromir but mainly because I am a big Sean Bean fan and have been since GoldenEye 007. I watch a lot of his stuff and it was a pleasant surprise to see him in LOTR. :)

5. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

^^Lol. Saw that coming a mile away.

I voted for Gandalf. I love Ian McKellen's acting, and he is a cool character in the games, too. Also, I liked him in the Hobbit, when he goes adventuring with Bilbo and the dwarves.

6. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

Legolas is wicked cute, my vote goes to him

7. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

kind of off topic but today i had take a drug test [ pee in a cup ] and in the lobby they were playing one of the LOTR movies.

8. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

Not a huge fan of the movies but I enjoyed them. I voted for who I believed was the dwarft. Was it Gimli? He just had those one liners that I liked.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's a good thing you warned us about going off topic.. I almost didn't notice! :D

10. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

I once had to give a pee sample in this REALLY shitty old building, in York. They gave me a bent up old custard tart foil thing, you know, just like aluminium foil, bent around a pie shape. And I had to carry it all the way from one end of this old building to the other, there was no lid on it either, just me raw pee smell wafting about, and just about sloshing all over the floor.

Happy days