Favorite jutsu

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Sharingan?

I like the bakugan thing that the hyugas have.

and I like the ninja centerfold, not that sexy jutsu crap.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
Sharingan?

I like the bakugan thing that the hyugas have.

and I like the ninja centerfold, not that sexy jutsu crap.
Yeah that one. I don't get o watch the show as much as some others, but that one stand out a lot to me.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I don't think it's in the American episodes yet, and it just took place in the SJ manga. It's like the Art of Summoning or Summoning Jutsu. something like that

I have to go with Naruto's shadow clone technique. Mainly for the boost in learning and traing. Do more with your life by being multiple people!

BigBlue

----------------------
oxyMORON said:
I don't think it's in the American episodes yet, and it just took place in the SJ manga. It's like the Art of Summoning or Summoning Jutsu. something like that
yea its amazing when he does it though.. its a lot more stronger than the Rasengan but you really cant compare the two, one is more of a one hit jutsu and the other a summoning ninjutsu..

the best part is when he fights the badger demond inside garra and he summonds the Gamaguchi toad (i think thats his name). man that fight scene was so awsome, and naruto actually shows his new abilities to sasuke, which gets him kinda jelous haha... ive past that part a long ass time ago though but ull find out once you get there..

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Sexy and thousand years of pain.

Sexy makes me laugh all the time and that thousand years of pain is...unusual. I also like the Sharingan technique.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Lee's Primary Locus (I think that's what he called it) isn't my fav but it is one I like a lot. The way he kicked Gara (or what he thought was Gara) was intense. To bad it wasn't Gara or he would have been finished.

T

Taitu

CS2 Sasuke's Dark Chidori is amazing.
Sasuke's Conductive Chidori is also insane. I love how Sasuke managed to take Kakashi's Chidori and take it under as his own technique.