Favorite jutsu

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Henskie, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Ok so post what your favorite justsu is here and why it is

mine is the rasengan that naruto uses from the fourth hokage's skills because it is really powerful and it is just an overall cool technique

2. merob

merob Boom!

I liked the clone thing naruto was doing.
    I expected him to be so much more creative with it by now tho. When I first watched naruto, I expected him to become one of the best ninja, because he had the ability to use minimal techniques in combination with creativity to create something affective. For example, he transformed him self into a naked women to lure enemies. That was the shit. The final battle with Sazuke would also be a good example (the fillers kicked in after that).

Being he's stronger now, I thought he'd be using the clones to preform jutsu, and other interesting things.

3. Narutokun91

Narutokun91 Guest

Oodama Rasengan because it's so freakin strong

4. Milk

Milk Guest

Sexy no jutsu >:D

[​IMG]

5. Kakashi's Thousand Years of Pain just because its wrong and funny. ^_^. The other that I don't mind but I can't remember the name of the Jutsu is the one were Kakashi had Susuke stuck in the ground with the earth. That wasn't that bad either.

6. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

hmm...most of my fav. jitsu's comes from gaara. Juss cuz i like his sand techniques. some of them include:

Sabaku kyu (dessert coffin)
    sabaku soso (desert funeral)
    sabaku taiso (Desert imperial funeral)
    ------------
    i also like lee's taijitsu's moves mainly because even though he sux at ninjitsu and genjutsu he still tries so hard to be better.

7. I only have 2 major favorite techinques from Naruto.

1.) Hakkeshou techniques from the Hyuuga clan.
    2.) Shadow Imitation Justu technique

8. Valalight

Valalight Guest

i like the bakujon (sp?) i wish i was a huuyga :(

9. Shinta

Shinta Guest

TenTen twin dragons, and the 4-tail kyubi....although its not really a jutzu ;)

10. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I don't know what it is called, but I like the one that the teacher uses. It's that thing he does with his eye. His son I believe he is can do it whit both of his eyes.