• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite junk foods....

Daemonic

Registered Member
I gotta say being a health nut I don't go for it often but I love Fritos. What are some of your favorite "poisons"?

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I really don't care for any kind of chip that much...and I am not a chocolate person, rarely will you see me have a bite of chocolate~
I'm trying to rack my brain....cause I don't care for ice cream either......only vanilla and on a hot day~
I guess gummy bears...but only the orange and red ones!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
If it counts, Taco Bell. Whenever I'm in a "don't give a shit" mood, that's the ticket.

On the snack food side, it's Smartfood popcorn. Stuff is fucking addicting.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Gardetto's Original Recipe Snack Mix. It's so delicious. You don't even know. Even if you know, you don't know. That's how delicious it is.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Chili cheese Fritos do me in from time to time, as far as salty snacks go

I also love Trader Joe's Joe Joes, their version of oreos.

Kanji

Registered Member
I like Smarties, Ben and Jerry's Half Baked,TWIZZLERS Sweet & Sour Filled Twists, tostitos chips and five layer dip

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Even though I live a mostly peskitarian lifestyle...my downfall is maccy d's sausage and egg mcmuffins

:)