• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Job Ever?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So what's your favorite job you've ever had? Mine was working for a local company that sold computers online. The people there were awesome and we had two TV's and two XBOX's and two copies of Halo in the break room. :) Oh, and 8 controllers.

It was definitely a place full of nerds but it was awesome. Easily my favorite job so far.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I had a lot of fun repairing assembly fixtures for a plastics company that I was with for awhile. Unfortunately, other aspects of that job sucked hard, but I did enjoy making stuff work.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
When I was in business for myself painting murals.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I had a great job working at the county building department in customer service. there were good people there, i had a great boss, we were unionized (AFSCME), the work was interesting enough and we kept pretty busy, and i loved interacting with the building & trade contractors.

Unfortunately i was laid off, but that's how i ended up at the job i'm at now, having met my boss when i was working at the building department. so it all worked out.

EXQEX9

Yep.
The job I had the I liked the most?

Hand.

Sorry Hybrix. Anyways, serrious answer

By far a freelance musican is the lowest paying most awesome job ever.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
My current job is awesome. I can't think of a better job.

Okay one that pays more but that's it haha.

Westy

Registered Member
I think my favourite job has to be the one i currently have......Get paid quite well for having a cushy time. Mind you have to do alot of traveling at times. Im a multi skilled tradesman by the way. ( Decorating mostly)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It would either be my current job, but only in the summer/spring, or Taco Bell. I worked with a really cool crew at Taco Bell and we had tons of downtime -- made life grand.

One-and-Only

Registered Member
still young, haven't experienced many jobs. i've had one that lasted two years, which i hated with a passion. i only stayed because i knew what i was doing and was good at it, and i couldn't be bothered getting another job lol. i had another one that lasted about three weeks. that was shit too. i was doing hard work for less than minimum wage. 5 dollars an hour. any aussie on here, or anyone that knows the value of the australian dollar, would know that thats just getting ripped off.
back to the point, i haven't had a job i have really liked so far. hopefully my next job will be better.