Favorite Instumental

Discussion in 'Music' started by Malificus, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Mine are

Wedding of the Boss by Demirhan Baylan
    An awesome piece, He played everying except for the drums, which he programed

Bran New Lovesong by the pillows
    Great in its simplistic tune. Another great piece

Holy Orders (be Just or be dead) and Holy Orders? by Daisuke Ishiwatari
    The former is a great insrtumental rock piece, the later is the same thing, but gloriously mangled.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

The nutcracker - sizzerb
    Cigani - sizzerb
    What u know - the TI song, i forgot who produced it
    Where is the bud - dj paul/juicy j

3. My favorite is Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Mix) - Rob D from the Matrix soundtrack. A lot of you have heard it before. They used the same song on the Blade: Trinity trailer.

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

^that song is awesome, forgot about that. i heard that used for so many things lol

5. I like a lot of John Williams' music, Imperial March, Duel of Fates, Jaws Theme, and many more. I also like the work Howard Shore did on Lord of the Rings, especially Requiem for a Dream.

6. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

you mean like Canon? if so, that should be my favorite.

7. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

I would have to go with the drums because one day for Creative writing we got to go to our schools auditorium to listen to this African author and musician play on the drums and talk about his past and life in general. It was amazing how he seemed so relax and free flowling with the sound he created.

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Not counting a plethora of good classical...
    Metallica - The Ecstacy of Gold (from the S&M album)
    is really good. I'm not usually a huge fan of Metallica, they're decent but not my favorate... and I know some people view the S&M album kind of as heresy, but this song is really good. Really epic feel.