• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Inception Poster?

Favorite Inception Poster?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are a ton of Inception posters. Which is your favorite? Here they are in high quality:

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

#5:

#6:

#7:

#8:

Please vote in the poll.

Twitch

Registered Member
Although it's shows nothing about the movie, I really like the second one.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to go with 1, 3, or 7. I haven't decided yet. I think I'm going to buy one of these posters so I'll have to decide one way or another.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
It's a choice between 1, 2, 3 or 8. Well...............It's going to be #1 as my favorite.

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I like #6 the best. It has an eerie feeling to it that is appealing to me. As if I could see myself standing there on the beach looking at the destruction.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I like all the ones that look like M.C. Escher made. I think of all of them, though, I'd have to go with number eight. Something about a wave made out of city blocks appeals to me on a sinister level.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like all the ones that look like M.C. Escher made. I think of all of them, though, I'd have to go with number eight. Something about a wave made out of city blocks appeals to me on a sinister level.
Escher would have loved this movie. They paid homage to him in a few scenes and actually had some staircase paradox's in there that looked just like his drawings.

Bliss

Sally Twit
7 because of something I was told yesterday. That isn't CGI, it was an actual set that Nolan created. I just find it fascinating.

So the part where they look up and the street is above them is actually a set. :-o

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Haven't seen the film yet (want to!) but I'd vote any of those posters, except no.5 I guess. 7 is probably my favourite if I had to choose.