• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Human Fighter?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Even most dragonball sites consider Tien to be a human, he just has a third eye, Krillin has no nose, so does that make him not human? I read it some where that he aquired his third eye, I have to get ready for class so I am not going to look it up. Regardless of that Tien is still a human, if he isnt a human then Krillin is not either. Having something extra just makes you a mutant. I would like to know where Krillins nose went.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes we all know that Tien is not consedered as a human for some people, but in a lot of people minds he is a human, and in my mind i do consider him as a human, that was a good example for the nose thing because Krillin as no nose and he is human.

D

Dranigus

If he has no nose then he is a mutant. It doesn't matter what people think.

Just because a lot of sites or people think incorrectly about something, doesn't make it true. It just makes those people idiots.

Tien can't be a human if he has three eyes. Because no human has three eyes. He would either be a completely different race or species or an X-men like person, which is a mutant. Even Spiderman is a mutant and he wasn't born one, so why can't Tien be consider a mutant if he really was born with two eyes and grew a third.

I mean if you consider Tien and Krillin's power and compare that to a typical human, you'll see what I mean.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

AT created a fantasy world, where animals talk and walk, thus Tien and Krillin can be considered human. Just because you say something, does not make it true either, now does it?

D

Dranigus

The animals, except for Oolong and Puar began to disappear or no longer be seen in his manga after the Saiyan Saga.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That does not mean they are all dead, AT created a fantasy Earth, complete with its own history, and different land mass, continents, etc.

D

Dranigus

Well just like with the Kaioken and with many characters seen in DBZ, they were obviously thrown out.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The King was never really thrown out, and he was a dog.