• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Human Fighter?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Get smacked as in get blown up, and I thought I was twisted lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well if Tien would of went in the Rosat with Piccolo then they would both increased there straight but I am not sure if Tien would be able to handle the Rosat, I am not sure of that assessment, but he wouldn't last, but if he did then he would be way stronger after it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I doubt Tien would be able to stay in the whole time, I figure he'd leave after a few months.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he would because if Trunks and the others had trouble staying in there for the whole year he would have trouble staying a couple of weeks, but it would be cool to see how strong he would come out of it he ever did go in.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I did enjoy the fight between Tien and Trunks in movie 9, Tien did good until Trunks went SSJ.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it was obvious from the start that Trunks was gonna win, but it was still good that we saw Tien can keep up till a certain point, and he's not afraid of a fight unlike Yamcha.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I bet Tien would have won if Trunks had not of went SSJ. I'd like to have seen Piccolo and Trunks fight, instead of Piccolo and Krillin, lol Piccolo just left because Krillin was to weak.

D

Dranigus

Piccolo wants to fight someone worthy of his time and effort. Krillin would just be tosted all the way to Mars if Piccolo powered up to his full power. LOL!!!

Tien isn't a human by the way. He's listed as a human. But normally we refer to people with three-eyes as mutants and not as humans.

And normally we do the same with people without noses.

By the way Tien was made after the three-eyed god in India. Which is in the story, Journey to the West, which has the Monkey King Goku was made after.

The correct term for a triclops in that area is a Sanjiyan, which were depicted as sacred people and as a completely different and seperate race.

Tien is a Earthlian, but he isn't a human.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Tien is considered a human by most people, he "grew" his third eye in order to see fast movements, and it allows him instantly learn a move, atleast it did, for some reason it didnt come in handy after DB.

D

Dranigus

Where is it that Tien grew his third eye?

And popular knowledge of something that is incorrect, just makes the majority of everyone an imbecile.