• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Human Fighter?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

What is everyones favorite human fighter, mine would have to be Tien. He is a very skilled fighter, has some of the best techniques, the Solar Flare being one of them. He is also knows how to control his anger most of the time. He is also very noble, one of my favorite scenes was when he used the Shin Khiko (spelling?) against Semi-Perfect Cell in order to allow Androids 16 and 18 to escape. I also liked the scene where he saved Dende and Hercule from one of Super Buu 2's blasts.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Krillin, he's so funny. He can be a chicken sometimes, but when it counts he's brave. Like when Goku gave him the spirit bomb to throw at Vegeta. He was scared but did it anyway.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I remember when Krillin got taken out by Frieza, after Piccolo took a Ki attack for him. Poor Krillin lol.

B

barfootboards

dude he got pwned beyond belief lol ... it happened so effortlessly, if frieza was smart he would have just done that to all of them from the begining

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeh I know, instead of just letting them all live through out the whole fight with Piccolo, Vegeta, and Goku.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with what you said Piccolo Tien is the best human in the series. Also that part when he held Cell from getting hold of Android 18 and 16 was crazy. He put is life on the line to save the world and I appreciate that.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I wish he would have went into the RoSaT, he could have increased his strength a lot, though going in with Piccolo, whose is way beyond Tien may not have been a good idea.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I like Tien the most. Awesome techniques and I really liked the way he took Cell. Also I loved the the part where Krillin got whacked by Frieza lol.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You loved when Krillin got killed? Thats a bit odd lol.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well c'mon it was hilarious. I have never really liked Krillin so it was kinda funny to see him get smacked.