• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Horror Movie?

M

Masakado

My favorite has to be Saw. It was just so nicely executed, all the horror elements and more. I just love the suspense and mystery of this movie. The ending was surprisingly shocking, I can't believe I didnt see it, lol.

What is your favorite horror movie?

V

vampire lord

id have to say the "saw" movies are some of my favorite horror movies. totally.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Mine are the 2 saw movies. They have more of a story and plot unlike most horror movies.

merob

Boom!
I liked friday the 13th part 9
Funniest shit ever.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
saw and saw 2, resident evil 1 (second SUCKS) erm...dawn of the dead...the nightmare on elm street movies....exorsist............thats it o_O

M

Masakado

PugznRoku said:
saw and saw 2, resident evil 1 (second SUCKS) erm...dawn of the dead...the nightmare on elm street movies....exorsist............thats it o_O
Resident Evil!!! YES! lol, can't believe I forgot that. I loved both of them.

A

Angel03

I think I would have to go with House of Wax. It was that scary(though I did have trouble getting to sleep that night), it was creatively done and it was a very interesting movie. Before I started the movie(I was waiting for my brother), I watched this behind the scenes thing of it. They explained how the bed of wax had to be re-made so many times it took a long time to re-make it. They even went through how one of the characters dies and it was kind funny. But I won't mention who. Last but certainly far from least, Chad Michael Murray is in it, what more could I ask for? :)

L

lilbballfrk

i have absolutely NO favorite movie because i hate them. they scare the shit out of me and i don't want to be worrying about nothing. if i had to choose one to save my life, i would have to go with scary movie 2. lol

M

Masakado

haha, that's ok, I actually dont like horror movies either... However once I start watching them, I can't get enough, maybe I am Psychotic O.O

Scary Movie? lmao, well the perverted scenes were definitely horrible, but I did enjoy the movies :)

That movie "IT" was scary as hell too back in the day, I haven't watched in years so I cant remember if they were actually good.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

House of Wax was horrilbe, I'd like to know how exactly a House of Wax has not melted by that point in time, that and when it was on fire everyone kept going up.