Movies Favorite horror movie series

What is your favorite horror movie series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was younger it was Nightmare on Elm Street. Since I aged it turned to Friday the 13th. Jason is such a badass and I love watching him walk straight for his victim and give um a slash. Sort of like Cloud's Limit Breaker. o_O

Bliss

Sally Twit
The Halloween series for me. Some of them were very poorly made but back in the day I loved them. I watched horror movies from a young age and Halloween was the second scary film I ever watched.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Friday the 13th.

Best shit ever made and if you consider The Texas Chainsaw Massacre as series, add that in there as well. Suprised no one has said SAW yet.

I forgot about Scream, but that was more comedy horror rather than hardcore horror.

Last edited:

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I'm going against the grain here and saying the Final Destination series. Whilst I now enjoy the other series, Final Destination was the first really bloody horror movie I watched.

The Friday the 13th series gets my vote. I just love the cheese. There is no cooler killer than Jason, no one even comes close. I have seen every single movie in the series, and while there were a few even I couldn't really enjoy, I have liked 90% of the movies this cheesy series has put out thus far. I also thought the remake was far better than Rob Zombie's Halloween remake. We'll have to see how good the Nightmare On Elm Street remake is before I crown F13 the king. Ha.

But if this has been a multiple choice poll, Scream would've also got my vote. It brought the slasher genre back from the dead and had so many quotable lines that people continued to say for years after the movies had come out. I am eager to see if the fourth installment ever sees the light of day.