Favorite Hockey Player

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Ewokjedi, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Ewokjedi

Ewokjedi Registered Member

Mine is Mark Recchi

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

all-time or current?

3. IsLeS12395

IsLeS12395 New Member

mine is deffinitly Alex Ovechkin or Sidney Crosby. I don't like the Penguins, but i love watching crosby because he can make anything happen. Ovechkin is just an amazing goal scorer and has sick nasty dangls. Almost as good as Itan Chavira ( type Itan in on youtube)

4. padd

padd Registered Member

I'm starting to like Tomas Plekanec, assuming he keeps up his play..
    Carey Price is good to, but being a rookie goalie, i think he's got ALOT to prove.

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Right now I'm feeling Manny Legace...I always like a skilled goalie.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Plekanec is a sick player and he's only going to get better, he's such a joy to watch, and his line of Kovalev and Kostisyn is one of the best lines in the NHL.

My favorite player is Alex Kovalev, he's one of the best skill players in the NHL. He can almost anything with a puck, he's a great goal scorer and he's a good passer as well, and this year he has been pretty good on the penalty kill.

7. padd

padd Registered Member

Don't get me wrong, Kovalev is a syk player.. but I can't say he is my favorite, the guy plays only when he feels like it. 2006, had an above average season, 2007 sucked balls, this year though he is quite an impact player.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I know, that's the only think that I hate about Kovalev, he has all the talent in the world, but only plays when he wants to. The only reason why he's playing really, really well this year is because this is his contract year, and he wants big money for on his new contract, so he's showing everyone he can still. But with that being said I still love him.

9. Marchy

Marchy Registered Member

Ovechkin, or overchecker as i like to call him is amazing, the best hands, great moves, physical player, not afraid to lay down the lumber and plays with tremendous intensity, what more can you ask for. Luongo is my favority goalie, been watching him play since junior.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Non-Fighter: Alex Ovechkin. He embodies the type of play I love to see in Hockey. He plays with a truckload of emotion, he is genuinely excited to score and just as excited to drop a big hit.

Fighter: Scott Parker (hometown hero). He's from a town real close to me and so naturally I wanna support anyone who came from the grassroots here.