• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Heroes

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Ok I am asking a simple question what is your favorite comic book hero and why?

Mine-
Batman- he is smart, skilled and human. Unlike the majority of superheroes he has no super powers yet he is regarded as one of the most powerful superheroes of them all. He builds his own gadgets and is a master of karate and I think the fact that he is a normal human is what makes me think he is so cool.

Share....

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
x2

Batman is the simply put: The Man. No super powers? No problem! He's got the moves, the technology and the gusto to haul some serious supervillain ass. No bad guy is safe in any dark corner of Gotham.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Batman is the man. He even gets a girly little sidekick and a cool ass cave.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Spider-man because he's one of the most human of all the super heroes despite his powers. He's a bit nerdy and awkward but when hes in the costume he spouts sarcastic remarks to make himself feel comfortable around villains. Not only is he easy to relate to but he's also got some cool abilities. Web swinging would be awesome, maybe not as practical as flying but still its pretty damn fun.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
There was a canadian comedian who had a pretty funny joke about Batman.

he talked about how "yeah Batman doesnt have any powers but he has something better....Money! Can you imagine him at a party talking to other superheroes: "So Spiderman when you go home and you're struggling to make that rent payment, think of me! And that car out there... I dont even know what the fu*k that is, but its mine! ha! Na na na na na na na na na ME!"

Anjiru Ookami

Registered Member
I'm torn between Batman and Wolverine if he can count as a hero. xD

dDave

V.I.P.
Batman for sure.

No super powers, just skill adn determination.

He's only human.