• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

favorite heroes/villans

Wrecked

Registered Member
who are your favorite heroes and villans?
[ comic books, cartoons, video games, movies, etc ]

heroes:

Batman [ from the cartoon series, excludes "The Batman", i hate that show ]
Spider-Man
Megaman
Link
The League ( as my brother refers to them ) [ Batman, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl - from the show Justice League ( Unlimited ) ]

villans:

Venom
Clayface [ from batman ]
Mr. Freeze [ from batman ]
The Joker [ from batman ]
Metallo [ from superman ]
Legion of Doom [ from Justice League Unlimited ]
Darth Maul

I've always loved the Flash as a superhero. I used to put on my red pajamas when I was little, then I'd run as fast as I could pretending to be him.
Other than him, you could name any superhero really, and I'd say "Yeah, they're cool."

As for favorite villians, Lex Luthor and Ganondorf jump to mind. Lex Luthor is awesome in the Justice League show, and I think we all know why Ganondorf is awesome.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Lex Luthor is a skin head:tired:

But speaking of jammys, I used to own a pair of Batman pajamas and a pair of Superman pajamas...I would not try to run as fast as I could...but instead would jump off of the highest thing I could find to see if I could fly.:cool:

Wrecked

Registered Member
haha, you kids are nuts.

yeah i forgot to mention Lex Luthor and Brainiac. and if you've seen the last episodes of season 2 of justice league unlimited, then you know what i'm talking about.
Lex Luthor and Brainiac team up and become 1 being, it was awesome.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Favorite Heroes:

Mario
Megaman
Ryu (Street Fighter II)
Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon)
Janus Marine (goldeneye multiplayer)
Kid Ying (Legend of the Mystical Ninja)
Captin Falcon (F-Zero)
The Italy Soccer Team (World Cup Soccer - NES)
Helicopter Pilot (Perfect Dark multiplayer)
Chrono (Chrono Trigger)
Rash (Battletoads)
Istanbul Bond (TWINE multiplayer)

should I go on? I can get more and more ridiculous... :cute:

ltk9492

Registered Member
Heroes-

Spidey
batman
Green Lantern
Flash

Villains-
Joker
venom

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Batman would have to be the best. He doesn't even have super powers and still kicks ass.

My favorite villan is Doc Ock, just because he has a cool name.

ScubaSteve said:
Batman would have to be the best. He doesn't even have super powers and still kicks ass.
I have a friend who absolutely despises Batman. He hates that he doesn't have any superpowers, and thinks he should change his name to Rich Man. I tell him he doesn't rely on his gadgets, but on his brain, and he still doesn't like him.