• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Favorite Halo 2 Vehicle

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

What is your favorite vehicle to use in Halo 2? Mine would have to be the Banshee, I love just swooping down on people, and it can dodge rockets rather easily if you can see them coming that is.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Oh its close. Either the banshee or the ghost. Both are soo versatile. Although; the freaking Wraith is a beast on levels like Terminal.

Better yet, I was wrong, my favorite would have to be the Gos Warthog. That thing is a beast on team slayer. As long as you have a good drive its very hard to die. (In fact) When people shoot rockets at you, if you're driver is good enough, all they need to do is power slide and the rocket will do very little damage; granted it may flip your warthog, but you can get back in.

Its just such a beast if you have a good gunner and a good driver.

But as far as single people vehicles go I'm rooting for either Ghost or Wraith. Either one are just deadly, and both can be used so well.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I forgot about the damn scorpion tank, I LOVE driving it, that main gun is insane, though only two roctets is the downside, that seems way to few. The Gos Warthog does kick ass too though, I love driving more then shooting.

S

SOAD2k8

I'd say either the Wraith or Ghost. Depends if I want to be quick and deadly or just overpowering.

Blur

iPimp
Scorpion is the best lol...fuckin killer kills any vehicle with ease

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Ghost owns the Scorpion up close, and the banshee dominates the scorpion in the air.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If I am in the scorpion then yeh I dont let them get that close, and the Banshee is easy to shoot down, especially with Gos Warthog, well thats if the dumbass whose flying sits still.

Malificus

Likes snow
I'm partial to the Gauss Warthog myself, it's faster and still powerful enough to take out most anything, but it requires a minimum of two people. But it is my favorite vehicle.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It doesnt always require two people, you can find some areas to set it up for a suprise ambush, if your on a team and someone warns you something is coming, etc.

Malificus

Likes snow
Okay, it require two people to use while in motion, buut if you leave it domant, and man the gun and dive seperately, it's basically an ambush tank. Once you're in the gunner's seat, you're a sitting duck.