Favorite Gaming Sytem Of All Time

What is your favorite console?

• Total voters

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
This thread is to vote for your favorite gaming system of all time, pretty simple concept.

My personal favorite is the good old Nintendo 64 that I happen to now have 3 of because I found some basically brand new ones for like $10 apiece.

Plantation_Boy

Registered Member
I like both PS3 and 360, iunno i just think there are some wicked awsome games and they allow for more complex gameplay than some of the earlier systems.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm going with Genesis. I liked N64 a TON but I have my best gaming memories on Sega Genesis by far. They just don't make games like Sonic 2 anymore. :(

I'm going to have to go with the PS2. It has had so many great games, and has stood the test of time (hell, it's still outselling the PS3 based on the last batch of numbers I saw.)

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'm going with Genesis. I liked N64 a TON but I have my best gaming memories on Sega Genesis by far. They just don't make games like Sonic 2 anymore. :(
that's true sonic 2 was the ultimate gaming experience and you don't see many games, if any that stand up to those kinds of standards.

But I still stand that the N64 did more for me than the Genesis even though the genesis was my first console.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The SNES had so many incredible games, it's impossible to pick another.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
The Commodore Amiga. Not only was it used for gaming, but was also used in the movie industry, and could be used for graphic design, business related things, and music. It was pretty much one of the best personal computers of its time, which ultimately failed due to cock-ups from Commodore itself.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I went with Nintendo 64 since it has most of my favorite games. Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Super Mario 64, etc.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
I would say N64 because it had many awesome games such as Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Super Mario 64, and Donkey Kong 64.