• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Favorite games for the PS2?

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
for this, just put as many games as you want.

my favorite games are of course the Jak & Dax games, Kingdom Hearts 1and2(can't wait for the 3rd! :D ), Ratchet & Clank games, many Star Wars games(mostly Battlefront 2), and the Sly Cooper series. :nod:

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
all those are really great games. Personally, I loved Final Fantasy X. X-2 was pretty good as well, but damn is it hard to get 100%! it should be a law that you have to play shadow of the colossus, and of course, the GTAs can't go without mention. prince of Persia: sandas of time was pretty good, too, and if you haven't gone out and bought KH 1 & 2, do so now

Sparda

Yeah i like FF series too (i have one more thing to do in ffX-2 and that is geting mascot dresssphere damn is soooooooo hard:sick: )San Andreas i cool and offcourse Silent Hill series i just LOVE that game the story line is freaking cool:rolleyes:

Python

Sssssuper Platinum ******
Ridge Racer 5. If I find that for my PSP... I'm set for life. For now Juiced keep me rolling. ;)

Raziel_X007223

I have too many to remember and too many that I like... But the all time PS2 greatest...

Phantom Brave!!!

scorche

Shadow hearts series is well gud :)
i also like the final fantasy series a lot too i know almost everything there is to know about it:nod:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Guitar Hero, and probably ESPN NFL 2K5. Great games.