• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 Favorite game so far?

Narutoboy

What's everyone's favorite PS3 game so far? Mine is Resistance: Fall of Man of course.

God_Of_War

Registered Member
I don't have a ps3 but I have played it at my friends house and Resistance:Fall Of Man is a pretty awesome game.

Gwiz

Registered Member
The only good game from PS3 is Resistance:Fall of Man. Other than that, there isn't much to play and as a result, no one buy their consoles. The only game I'm realyl interested in is Metal Gear Solid 4 that's coming soon.

hamslice5

assassins creed is the best game i have for the ps3. Pretty fun game, though can get repetitive

dDave

V.I.P.
I know that this game isn't out yet but it's coming.

Gran Turismo 5 it's the only game that I will ever possibly like for the PS3. Unless of course games that I like on the Wii are released for PS3 but i don't see very many possibilities here.

The Gran Turismo series is the only series for playstation ever that I have ever liked, except back when Crash Bandicoot was popular, haha I remember that game so much.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I spend most of my time playing Call of Duty 4, however I will say when Mercenaries 2 comes out....there will be no game to match that one. Best Game Ever.

butters02

ya i mostly play assassins creed and COD 4... but i want to get resistance. and i like uncharted drakes fortune