TV Favorite Game Show

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Major, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

My favorite game show, and the only one I ever watch, is Jeopardy. I like trivia shows where you can play along while you watch, but the thing I really like about Jeopardy is that it's fast-paced. Seems like most of the newer shows are excruciatingly slow, taking an hour to do just a handful of questions. Jeopardy has 60+ questions in under 30 minutes.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

My favorite game show has to be Price is Right, I started to watch the show at a very young age, and I always liked it, the games are pretty cool, and I like to guess the price of the merchadise. It's not the same with Drew Carey as the host because Bob Barker did an amazing job, but I still watch it when I have the time to catch it on television.

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I've seen Jeopardy a couple of times and other than that "Who wants to be a millionaire?" with Regis Philbin.

I still remember the $1,000,000 question that the stupid guy missed the last time I watched that show.

Which of these Keys is not on the right hand side of a standard american keyboard?

A.H
    B.*
    C.X
    D.I

Obviously I didn't get any of the choices correct because I don't remember every detail, Teh worst part was that this was only a few years ago and he missed it! He didn't even choose a logical one. He didn't choose one of the symbols that eh could have chosen from he chose a letter! It was such an easy question too.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I used to love Who Wants To Be A Millionaire before it became a retarded movie trivia quiz. I was pretty mad about that.

Wheel of Fortune was nice to watch once in a while.

I watch reruns of Family Feud whenever it comes on.