• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Game Host?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who is your favorite game show host? Mine would have be Bob Barker I think he does a really good job on Price is Right, and he's been a Game Show host for over 50 years so that means he must be doing a good job.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Regis Philbin on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, he had no soul and was a bastard at some points. Or that bitch from Weakest Link. Everyone hated her, but she was damn good entertainment.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't really like Regis or that weakest link girl cause I really didn't watch those games shows a lot. And it also shows that there not good host cause their show didn't really last long. hAHAHA!!!

S

SOAD2k8

Bob Barker hands down. How he still gets those girls at that age makes me mindnumbingly envious.

B

barfootboards

LMAO

i love the show "The Price Is Right", but thats just the show, not too much a fan of old Bobby there lol.

I pick the host of Distraction, Jimmy Carr, that guy's hilarious.